10419 Carlson Cir, Clermont
A beautiful and immaculately kept LAKE VIEW HOME! I am a well loved home in the scenic hills of Clermont, where growth and community continue to prosper. As you enter my foyer, beautiful oak floors welcome you into an open space and a gorgeous view of Lake Sawmill through the back sliding doors. My extra high ceilings and perfectly spaced floor plan allow you to relax in the cozy great room to enjoy the view or take a seat at the kitchen bar for some casual conversation. If you prefer you can enjoy the breakfast nook and enjoy the view equally as well. My kitchen has plenty of space and the if you are looking for formal dining you have that as well. My architecture allows for warm and creative decorating, as most of my spaces have plenty of ledges to personalize to your liking. My bedrooms are just the right size with plenty of room. My split floor plan makes an easy modification to make an office with plenty of natural light at the front of the home. My master suite has an oversized walk in closet that anyone would love to claim as their own. The high ceilings abound, even in the closets, so there is plenty of extra storage space. Double vanities in the master give you plenty of space, and a seated vanity area is fit for a queen. Bedroom 3 offers plenty of light and a cheerful space. If garage space is something you love, there is plenty of that, as well! Recent roof replacement, super clean & neat. Minutes from Lake Minnehaha and just adjacent to Lake Sawmill. This one won't last long.
- MLS® #V4900800
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,563
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Irregular, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market53
- Address10419 Carlson Cir
- SubdivisionSawmill Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Linoleum, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Unfurnished, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryPine Ridge Elem
- MiddleCecil Gray Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeMcbride Realty Group Llc
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2018 at 12:44am EDT.