1514 Walnut St, Clearwater
MOTIVATED SELLERS!!! Huge reduction on this “like new” home in the famous Glenwood neighborhood of Clearwater. Tons of double pained windows allow lots of natural light but keep the heat and noise out of this 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home. Some of the things that make this home like new are: all new wiring and plumbing in 2002, new impact front door being installed May 2019, new HD roof installed March 2019 with 100’ of ridge venting, one HVAC system replaced in 2014 and the second in 2016, one hot water heater replaced in 2014 and the second in 2017, all exterior painted 2017, entire interior painted 2016, new custom privacy fence (stained cedar) 2018, new Travertine tile on patio 2019, new Linear (Precision installed them) garage doors 2015, new water softener 2015, all new ceiling fans and light fixtures 2016-2019 and still many more upgrades. Very nice and quiet, well established neighborhood just minutes from downtown Clearwater and Clearwater Beach. Convenient to all shopping and restaurants imaginable. Great location with a view of gorgeous sunsets over the Clearwater Country Club Golf Course from either inside or out of the home, especially through the huge master bedroom windows. This is a spectacular home with room for all of the family and friends!
- MLS® #U8044284
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,411
- Year Built1948
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Historic District, In County, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shades
- Days on Market42
- Address1514 Walnut St
- SubdivisionOak Hills Rep
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33755
- InteriorLaminate, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySkycrest Elementary-PN
- MiddleDunedin Highland Middle-PN
- HighCountryside High-PN
- Listing OfficeBhhs Florida Properties Group
Price Change History for 1514 Walnut St, Clearwater, FL (MLS® #U8044284)
|Price Reduced (from $456,000)||$435,000||$21,000 (4.61%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2019 at 11:44pm EDT.