1665 Drew St #a And B, Clearwater
CHARMING DUPLEX w/ LARGE BACKYARD. Adorable bungalow home is CENTRALLY LOCATED, offering everything downtown has to offer. This unique property has two buildings: Front home is a large 2/1 split plan with a bonus room that can be a 3rd bedroom or office. The rear building is a studio. Great Investment Income! Front home rents for $1,000/month and rear apartment for $500/month. The Front Building has REAL WOOD FLOORS throughout, LARGE UPDATED KITCHEN with ample cabinets and counter space, a very large living room/dining room combo, and Inside Laundry Room. LARGE Outdoor Space with FULLY-FENCED BACKYARD. Enjoy the Florida Lifestyle - Relax on the New Front Porch or the Rear Wood Deck. NEW ROOF on both buildings (2016). NEW WINDOWS & AC in Rear Unit. Separate pathway for access to rear building that can be used as a Mother-In-Law Suite, Office, or Studio. Utility Shed for extra storage. Close to everything - the beach, shopping, and restaurants. No Flood Zone! No HOA! Located in the popular and lovely Skycrest area of Clearwater. Main house has 1348 sq ft with garage conversion plus 339 sq ft in rear apartment. The property is already zoned with the county as a duplex and has two meters.
- MLS® #U8040710
- Square Footage1,447
- Year Built1948
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Water - Multiple Meters
- ParkingBoat, Parking Pad
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationCrawlspace, Slab
- Days on Market37
- Address1665 Drew St #a And B
- SubdivisionKeystone Manor
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33755
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- AppliancesRange, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Wall Units / Window Unit
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- FireplacesWood Burning
- ElementarySkycrest Elementary-PN
- MiddleOak Grove Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
- Listing OfficeElegant Casas Corp
Price Change History for 1665 Drew St #a And B, Clearwater, FL (MLS® #U8040710)
|Price Reduced (from $219,000)||$210,000||$9,000 (4.11%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 2:29pm EDT.