5060 Newport News Cir, Bradenton
UPGRADED Farmstyle house! 2BR, 2BA, 2 Car Garage home. Some of the features are an open floor plan, 5 1/2 inch baseboards throughout, spacious lania, master bedroom with private bath, stainless steel appliances including gas range, wired for security, high ceilings throughout, framed out windows, window treatments, and hurricane panels. Check out the sliding barn door & reclaimed bathroom vanity with a vessel sink! This home also has an inside laundry room that features a custom shiplap wall. Home sits on a large corner lot with hibiscus trees/bushes. Reclaimed water supply for irrigation which reduces water bill costs and maintains sustainability.This Lakewood Ranch gated community home in Central Park is great for anyone seeking a safe neighborhood with many amenities included. Walk to the community park featuring 2 tennis courts, butterfly park, softball and soccer field, 2 dog parks, huge open field, playground with splash pad, covered pavilion with restrooms which includes a concession stand if needed for renting, and walking trails. You will enjoy being surrounded by so many opportunities for shopping, great restaurants, and easy access to I75 towards Florida's most beautiful beaches. All top-rated schools in the area: high school, middle school, elementary and a charter school, as well as LECOM (graduate school for Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, and Dentists).
- MLS® #U7842058
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,037
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, County Water, Electric, Gas, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Public Water Available, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesCard Entry, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesGutters / Downspouts, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Oak Trees, Outdoor Lights, Screen/Covered Enclosure, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeJack Keller Inc
- Address5060 Newport News Cir
- SubdivisionCentral Park Subphase A-1a
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Inside Utility, Solid Surface Counters, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Gas Appliances, Hot Water Gas, Microwave Hood, Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Gas Natural
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market61
Price Change History for 5060 Newport News Cir, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #U7842058)
|Price Reduced (from $244,900)||$239,900||$5,000 (2.04%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2018 at 1:07pm EST.