1249 Whispering Winds Ct, Apopka
This is the gem you have been searching for! This 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2 car garage home conveniently located in Apopka will quickly win your heart! Not only is it located on a large corner lot, it features several wish list items - updated landscaping, fresh interior and exterior paint, a WRAP AROUND screened in porch, and an amazing floor plan! When you enter this home, the first thing you notice are the soaring ceilings, open to the second floor landing. That's right - this home features a first floor master bedroom, and all three secondary bedrooms and secondary bath are located upstairs! The home features tile in all of the downstairs common areas, real hardwood on the stairs and landing, and freshly updated carpeting in all 4 bedrooms. The master bedroom is a hidden treasure in the rear of the first floor, and features an updated en suite bathroom with dual vanities and a deep jetted tub. Upstairs, there are three very large secondary bedrooms and a recently updated full bath. This home also features a half bath on the first floor for any guests. The kitchen has recently been updated with new hardware and the home features new blinds throughout. Take a walk out to your wrap around screened porch through sliding doors and make yourself at home! The roof on this home was updated in 2011 for additional peace of mind. This quiet community has its own park/playground and is an oasis in the middle of it all! Come see this one today!!
- MLS® #T3158655
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,799
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPublic, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market3
- Address1249 Whispering Winds Ct
- SubdivisionWhispering Winds
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLakeville Elem
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.