2643 Junior Ave, Apopka
Luxurious mountain retreat, without the mountains! Welcome to your private Wilderness-style residence nestled against the Wekiva Springs State Park and offering an enchanted experience in an idyllic setting with a private Olive Tree orchard on multiple acres. This magnificent timber showplace is a picture-perfect sanctuary blending fine craftsmanship with fine living. Set beneath towering trees and along a winding drive, the grand entrance welcomes with a massive framed portico under a metal pitched roof, an elegant etched-glass front door with sidelights, and a wrap-around porch that spans the entire home.The lodge-like ambiance is enhanced by the floor to ceiling Pennsylvania stone fireplace and stone wall kitchen, red Florida brick, exposed beams, half-log straight wooden staircase, and expansive top-quality Pella doors and windows. The impressive chef's kitchen features four ovens including a Fisher & Paykel 6-burner gas range, GE Monogram stainless built-in fridges, double stacked stone island, two sinks, butcher block-top island, and custom tile backsplash. The mammoth master (32x22 ft.) spans the entire front of the second floor. Detached second building houses garage and with a giant patio is the perfect location for hosting wedding parties. The outdoor kitchen completes the entertainment features for hours of leisurely entertaining.
- MLS® #T3144169
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage5,082
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, Public, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Stable(s), Park
- ParkingBath In Garage, Other, Parking Pad, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Garden View, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Log
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Thermal Windows
- FoundationCrawlspace, Slab
- Listing OfficeSoldbot Inc.
- Address2643 Junior Ave
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Reclaimed Wood, Slate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market234
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2019 at 12:30am EST.