14613 Heathermere Ln, Orlando
SPECTACULAR WATER FRONT!!Home located in the desirable Montara Estate at Hunter Creek. This Gorgeous Lake front home features 4 Bedroom 2.5 Bath, open floor plan overlooking the pool, wood floor, Tile roof, Crown molding, counter top with stainless steel appliances. Master bedroom has a great view of the lake to wake up to in the morning , huge walk in closets, master bath and direct pool access. vaulted ceiling. There is a large family room with a fireplace where you can entertain guest. There is also a view to your spacious kitchen where you may prepare your gourmet meals and communicate with your guest at the same time. The sliding glass door leads to your pool area where you will enjoy those hot summer days. There is also a lake view for you to enjoy. The bedrooms and bath are spacious so there is room for everything. This community offers golf, playgrounds, tennis, basketball courts and racquetball. Calabay Lake can be accessed from the back yard to enjoy canoeing, paddle boat riding, or a small boat with a small motor, and is known for bass fishing It's a perfect place to entertain or for everyday living. This house is located near all Florida attraction, Shopping, Restaurant and all major highway
- MLS® #S5017795
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,537
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Sewer Available, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market36
- Address14613 Heathermere Ln
- AreaOrlando/Hunters Creek/Southchase
- SubdivisionHunters Creek Tr 220
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32837
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryHunter's Creek Elem
- MiddleHunter's Creek Middle
- HighFreedom High School
- Listing OfficeLa Rosa Realty Llc
Price Change History for 14613 Heathermere Ln, Orlando, FL (MLS® #S5017795)
|Price Reduced (from $549,900)||$529,900||$20,000 (3.64%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 7:59am EDT.