1715 Water Rock Dr, Apopka
Welcome to this spacious 7 bedroom 4 bath DEL RIO Model, boasting over 5,100 square feet of living space with no Rear neighbors. This home is situated in a small community of executive homes, perfect for families. When you arrive you will notice the lush landscaping and driveway leading to the 3 car garage. The foyer opens to the second floor with arched entryways to the formal dining and formal living rooms. As you continue through the well designed floor plan, you will find the open family room with views to the backyard and conservation areas. The family room opens to the kitchen and casual dining area. Perfect for entertaining, you can always be a part of the conservation. The kitchen features granite countertops, Energy Star appliances, large 42-inch wood cabinets, an eat-in bar area and an adjacent breakfast nook. Ideal Butler Pantry, located in between the kitchen and formal dining room. This home features both First floor and second floor master suites. Master baths include dual sink vanities, soaking tub, separate walk-in showers and plenty of closet space. 6 of the 7 bedrooms have walk-in closets! The Massive loft upstairs can easily be used as a game room, playroom, office or both! Unlimited possibilities! Walkout patio overlooking the backyard and the gorgeous conservation. You won't find another house like this!!! Located close to shopping, dining and zoned for great schools. A short drive to SR-429, Disney area theme parks and downtown Orlando. Call now to schedule your showing!
- MLS® #S5016677
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage5,107
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Fire Hydrant, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Tandem
- # of Garages3
- ViewConservation, Corner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Park View
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Low Emissivity Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market38
- Address1715 Water Rock Dr
- SubdivisionLester Rdg
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 12:00am EDT.