305 Acadia Ln, Celebration
Located in the town developed by Disney is one of the most magnificent estates built by Derrick Custom Homes;one of the preferred builders in Celebration and Golden Oak at Walt Disney World Resort. No expense was spared in this 6-bedroom, 7.5 bath estate located on the 12th hole of the Celebration Golf Course. This custom Tuscan style home with old-world charm has cherry-wood finishes, arched barrel doorways and a grand staircase with hand forged iron rails and features Busby cabinetry, Wolfe appliances w/a 6-burner gas range, double ovens, large center island, hidden pantry, & gas fireplace. The Master bedroom located on 1st floor connects to a spacious master bath that has his and her vanities, walk in shower, & Jacuzzi tub; leading to a 2 story walk-in closet. 3 more 1st floor ensuite bedrooms. The kitchen and family room soar with space for entertaining that leads out to an outdoor summer kitchen, fireplace, salt water pool with optical lighting & spa. Second floor guest suite w/bath, top of the line movie theater with brand new 4K projector & new seating, game room with new TV, wet bar, pool table, & outdoor lounge to enjoy the Disney fireworks. 1 Bedroom Apartment over 3 Car garage, with full kitchen & bath. All New: landscaping, pool pump, outdoor lighting, & garage doors. Enjoy the Celebration Lifestyle with events, restaurants, shops, farmers market, golf course, state of the art hospital, walking & bike trails.It is truly one of the most desirable places to live in Central Florida!
- MLS® #S5011178
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage8,107
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Propane, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Golf Course Frontage, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Fiber Optic Lighting, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market173
- Address305 Acadia Ln
- SubdivisionCelebration North Village Unit 02
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- ElementaryCelebration (K12)
- MiddleCelebration (K12)
- HighCelebration (K12)
- Listing OfficeC21 Blue Sky Realty Group
Price Change History for 305 Acadia Ln, Celebration, FL (MLS® #S5011178)
|Price Reduced (from $2,950,000)||$2,895,000||$55,000 (1.86%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 5:45pm EDT.