725 Eastlawn Dr, Celebration
French Country Estate rests on Two Premium Estate lots with 211ft of Waterfront & Conservation Panoramic Views. Located in Celebration's East Village on the Palm Tree lined Eastlawn Drive. This Masterpiece offers Curbed Arches, Soft Lines, and Rare Stonework. Upon entrance through the Stone Arch you are drawn to the Subdued Elegance that Emanates of endless Custom Details and Features. Leaded Glass Doors, Hand Forged Iron Works, Marble/Stone Fireplaces, Hand Crafted Tile, Wide Plank Hand Scraped Vintage Hickory Wood Flooring, Volume, Tray & Coffered Ceilings, Faux Painted & Venetian Plastered Walls. First Floor Owners Suite is exceptional w/Sitting Room, Morning Bar, Marble Fireplace & Private Patio Entrance. 18'x16' Walk-In Closet w/Mirrored Dressing Closets, Packing Bench, w/Ladder & Washer/Dryer. Master Bath w/Jetted Circular Tub has Scenic Views of Water & Conservation, Walk-in Shower w/Body Spray Wall Jets & Dual Shower Heads & His/Her Water Closets. Gourmet Chef's Kitchen features Jerusalem Gold Marble Counters, Viking Professional 4-burner w/grill & griddle, Built-In Sub-Zero Refrigerator & Freezer, Ice Maker, Miele Steam Oven, Dual Dishwashers & Miele OneTouch Coffee Machine. The Cocktail Bar/Cigar Lounge includes Dual Sub Zero Wine/Beverage Fridge and uses Smokeeter Filtration System. Additional Home Features include Automated Control 4/Lutron System, Antique Repurposed Barn Wood Beams, Nana Sliding Glass Wall System, Chicago Brick Flooring, Elevator, Home Theater & Carriage House above Garage.
- MLS® #S5000507
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage9,511
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Propane, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Golf Course, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shades, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market557
- Address725 Eastlawn Dr
- SubdivisionCelebration E Village Unit 01 Repl 02
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesMaster Bedroom, Other Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryCelebration (K12)
- MiddleCelebration (K12)
- HighCelebration (K12)
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams At The Lakes
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2019 at 12:00am EST.