1924 Beacon Bay Ct, Apopka
Like new townhome ** Move in condition ** Why rent ** 3 bdrm 2 1/2 bath ** 1827 square feet under A/C plus garage ** You don't see this price per square foot - A BARGAIN ** Close to schools ** Low HOA fees include all exterior maintenance/waterfront park & playground ** Corian counters throughout ** 42" wood cabinets ** New laminate flooring, paint, and faucets ** All appliances included ** Ceiling fans ** Covered porches ** 20 mile West Orange Trail in front of community ** Close to Wekiva State Park: swim in natural spring, hike, bike, canoe/kayak, camping, cookouts, and wildlife. ** Close to Fields Of Fame - Apopka's NW recreation complex: baseball, basketball, soccer, playground, picnic tables, walking, and pavilion. Apopka complex has organized sports, Easter egg hunts, live music, and more. Close to Kelly Park: natural spring to swim or tube the lazy river, hiking trails, picnic, and volleyball.
- MLS® #O5788939
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,827
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesMaintenance Free, Park, Playground, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market4
- Address1924 Beacon Bay Ct
- SubdivisionWekiva Park Twnhms
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryRock Springs Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeSteve Wheeler Elite Realty Inc
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 2:44pm EDT.