942 Dekleva Dr, Apopka
Move in ready 3 bedroom 2 bath, single story home in Plymouth Landing. Volume Ceilings, open floor plan, 18"x18" tile in main living areas. Kitchen is open to the great room for entertaining and gathering with friends and family. Large eat-in space in the kitchen and breakfast bar for dining options. STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES and GRANITE COUNTER TOPS complete this appealing kitchen. NEW ARCHITECTURAL SHINGLE ROOF IN 2017, NEW A/C (2015) and fresh neutral color interior paint (2019). Complete with new washing machine and dryer. Sliding door from great room leads to 14' x 9' under roof, screened in patio with great views of the fully fenced back yard. Wonderful large Oak tree in the back yard provides great shade for outdoor activities and helps to keep the homes cooling cost down. The quaint front porch is ready for your personal touch. Super close access to highway 429 means a short commute time to downtown Orlando, Disney and the Daytona beach area. Don't wait to see this beautiful home, it won't last long.
- MLS® #O5788652
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,433
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Park, Playground, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market16
- Address942 Dekleva Dr
- SubdivisionPlymouth Landing Ph 01
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeCharles Rutenberg Realty Orlando
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 2:30pm EDT.