1154 Deer Lake Cir, Apopka
BEAUTIFUL POOL HOME located in sought-after neighborhood DEER LAKE! This 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home is surrounded by a LUXURIOUS mature LANDSCAPED yard!You will fall in love immediately when you walk-in with high ceilings, ceramic tile through-out living spaces! UPDATED Windows! Large living room which has DOUBLE french doors for privacy and a separate dining area!Family room open to the immaculately RE-MODELED kitchen with gorgeous GRANITE counter tops! The views from the kitchen to PRIVATE screened pool are amazing! The Master Suite is extremely spacious with a captivating view to POOL, updated master bath suite, walk-in shower, including CUSTOM CLOSETS! 3 bedrooms upstairs with PLENTY of space for all your furniture, large custom closets and full bathroom! INDOOR laundry room with Laundry CHUTE upstairs for convenience! Spotless PRIVATE SCREENED POOL with added space in the screened porch for more than enough space for entertaining. The property features a extra long driveway, also in a CUL-DE_SAC which is great parking for all your guest!Located within minutes of WEKIVA SPRINGS STATE park! Canoeing, swimming and much more, ALL Year long! Close to shopping, restaurants and all major highways for quick access to all of central Florida! Do not miss this one! Call for appointment TODAY!
- MLS® #O5788566
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,178
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Listing OfficeCharles Rutenberg Realty Orlando
- Address1154 Deer Lake Cir
- SubdivisionDeer Lake Run
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market14
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 3:14pm EDT.