309 Mccoy Village Ct, Apopka
Attention First-Time Home Buyers and Investors! Quaint 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 car garage single family home close to so much Apopka has to offer! Walk to Dream Lake Elementary, Apopka Middle, West Orange Bike Trail or stroll to Rita's Italian Ice for an easy family outing right down the street! NO HOA! BRAND NEW HVAC installed May 2019! Natural Light and Vaulted ceilings welcome you into this easy and open floor plan. Offering a Great/Family room with newer LAMINATE throughout all main living spaces and bedrooms and open to the kitchen. Kitchen complete with 20X20 brick laid CERAMIC TILE, conveying all kitchen appliances including the newer Range. Leisurely enjoy your morning coffee or tea in the eating space in kitchen by light and bright bay windows or grab a quick bite on the way to work/school by the breakfast bar. The sliding glass doors lead you to a quiet, covered and screened-in side porch complete with lush landscaping for natural privacy. Both secondary bedrooms and full bathroom flank the hallway to the Master bedroom and private en suite. Master suite continues the light and bright feel complete with vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan, dual sinks, skylight, huge master tub with separate shows and walk in closet. Do not miss this opportunity to OWN a 3/2 home under $200k!
- MLS® #O5786591
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,144
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Public
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market3
- Address309 Mccoy Village Ct
- SubdivisionLake Mc Coy Oaks Tr 04 Rep
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryDream Lake Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeRe/max 200 Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 1:00pm EDT.