124 Sagewood Ct, Apopka
Hear you have a fantastic home located on a private cul-de-sac in one of the best school districts in Florida. This home features a NEW ROOF, and a new paint job. The landscape is tropical and lush. The backyard is very large and fence in with a beautiful oversized patio. The home is very spacious and features a home office off the master bedroom and a large Florida room. The master bathroom has an updated vanity with granite counter tops and updated light fixtures. Master bathroom also has been remodeled with porcelain tile and travertine. Laminate and ceramic tile throughout, cozy fireplace in the living room, vaulted ceilings, knock down texture in the ceiling with new recess lighting. The home features a bonus-room with a close, window and entry that could double as a 5th bedroom. The community is fantastic with a private 9 1/2 acre park with fresh water lake and wooded areas nearby; Award-winning schools; Wekiva Springs State Park which offers every type of outdoor activity that one could imagine. Also nearby is a Publix Market as well as a variety of restaurants less than a mile away. Foxwood is located minutes from I-4. Call today to schedule a visit!
- MLS® #O5785957
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,351
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Sidewalk, Street Private
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeRe/max Town Centre
- Address124 Sagewood Ct
- SubdivisionFoxwood Ph 2
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market7
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 2:44pm EDT.