2030 Golden Ivy Way, Apopka
Come home to this 4 bedroom, 2 bath single family home located on a quiet cul de sac location. This home boasts over 1,800 sq. ft. of living space and features vaulted ceilings and a split floor plan. French doors from the family room lead out to the covered lanai and screen enclosed inground pool. There is a large wood deck perfect for entertaining in your privacy fenced backyard. Recent upgrades include interior and exterior paint, new appliances, new bathroom vanities, new light fixtures and new rear wood deck. Conveniently located within close proximity to shopping, dining, Wekiva Springs State Park and State Road 429.
- MLS® #O5780769
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,878
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market16
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
- Address2030 Golden Ivy Way
- SubdivisionWekiva Ridge Oaks 48 63
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryClay Springs Elem
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficeBhhs Results Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 12:44pm EDT.