1429 Litchem Rd, Apopka
Breathtakingly beautiful 4 bedroom 3 full bathroom pool home in gorgeous Foxborough Farms. This home is REMODELED and MOVE IN READY. Owner just installed a BRAND NEW $30,000+ GOURMET KITCHEN with GRANITE counters, white GLASS FRONT SHAKER CABINETS, and ALL NEW UPGRADED APPLIANCES in Dec 2018. Kitchen also features private instant hot water tank. The complete head to toe pride of ownership of this home shows for itself, but here are a handful of the recent upgrades: Well and Pressure Tank replaced in 2017, New Septic Drainfield Installed in 2014, New HVAC compressor and handler in 2014, Complete kitchen remodel in 2018, Brand new laminate flooring throughout most of house in 2018, brand new carpet in all of the bedrooms April 2019, Master Bathroom remodel with new tub, cabinets, shower, and floor tile in 2017, New Exterior paint 2017, new interior paint in Dec 2018, roof replaced with upgraded architectural shingles in Sept 2008. House sits high on a nearly acre lot (0.83) with gorgeous maintained oak trees and a lushly landscaped yard. This one is truly incredible.
- MLS® #O5780167
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,374
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Pool Sweep
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- Days on Market50
- Address1429 Litchem Rd
- SubdivisionFoxborough Farms
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRock Springs Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeAbsolute Realty Group, Llc
Price Change History for 1429 Litchem Rd, Apopka, FL (MLS® #O5780167)
|Price Reduced (from $415,000)||$399,900||$15,100 (3.64%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 1:00pm EDT.