317 Lake Doe Blvd, Apopka
Beautiful Home, Good as New. Owner lives in it just over a year. This property is very well maintained in very Desirable Apopka. It's a 3/2, it can be a 4/2. Excellent floor plan featuring 9'4" Volume ceilings, large great room, den with French doors, indoor utility room, stone accented front elevation. Kitchen has 42' cabinets with granite counter tops, back splash, stainless steel appliances and 3 decorative hanging lights over large island with a dual sink. Ceramic tiles throughout except in bedrooms, carpet with pad upgrade in bedrooms. Granite counter tops in all the bathrooms. 10x24 patio slab in the back. Very close to shopping, schools, hospital, restaurants and more. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!! Easy access to SR 429, 414, 451, I-4, Florida Turnpike and more. About 35 minutes away from Disney Parks, Universal Studio, just to name a few. OWNER IS MOTIVATED. PRICE REDUCED.
- MLS® #O5779658
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,962
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPlayground, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market38
- Address317 Lake Doe Blvd
- SubdivisionPoe Reserve Ph 1
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryApopka Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeKns Realty Inc
Price Change History for 317 Lake Doe Blvd, Apopka, FL (MLS® #O5779658)
|Price Reduced||$277,990||$6,510 (2.29%)|
|Price Reduced (from $289,000)||$284,500||$4,500 (1.56%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2019 at 11:30pm EDT.