1020 Spring Garden St, Altamonte Springs
Take me home tonight! If location and schools are a determining factor in your quest to find the perfect home, then your search stops here! Welcome to unincorporated Seminole county! Sanlando is a small loving community decorated with a fine tune of nature and nurture. All the perks of joining the elite A-rated school districts without the heavy HOA price tag! An outdoor patio meant for entertaining with newly installed custom tile, an in-ground oversized pool, brand new screen enclosure, and outdoor bath access. Utilize the luxury during the holidays of having a kitchen/living room combo equipped with L-dining bar and a separate formal dining area. Granite counter tops and matching stainless steel appliances will certainly be one of the many focal points this home has to offer. With the perfect combination of preservation and new this home has breathtaking exposed wooden beams aligning the majestic wood burning fireplace to create a show stopping visual. BRAND NEW HVAC and handler that come with a 10 year warranty! Newly replaced double paned energy efficient windows with a transferrable LIFETIME warranty! Fully fenced in yard. Metal shed with concrete foundation for lawn care. A custom built barn completely drywalled, tile floors, and air condition for turning dreams into reality! Oversized garage with fully built in workshop. RV/Boat carport! Just a hop skip and stones throw away from all of the downtown community amenities. Upscale shopping, cranes roost park, and Florida Hospital only minutes away!
- MLS® #O5778707
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,638
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, RV Carport, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market34
- Address1020 Spring Garden St
- AreaAltamonte Springs East
- SubdivisionSanlando Spgs
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32701
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryAltamonte Elementary
- MiddleMilwee Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficePremium Properties R.e Service
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 10:45am EDT.