3904 Dumfries Ct, Apopka
IMMACULATE, Model-like Home with a pool in a huge corner lot. 4BR, 3 Full Bath with upgrades galore! This pristine property has a great floor plan with vaulted ceilings and plenty of natural light. The master BR showcases a shiplap accent wall and porcelain wood like tile flooring. Master Bath is fully remodeled with a stand-alone tub, dual sinks, new toilet, seamless glass shower enclosure, and accent tiles. The fully upgraded kitchen is a total package; boasts elegant high-grade quartz in all countertops, along with modern backsplash, shaker cabinets complemented by new modern stainless steel appliances. The formal living room with French doors is a versatile space that can be used as an office or living area. The great room is highly updated and decorated with modern fixtures. The house floorings were replaced with hardwood floors and modern porcelain wood like tile along with new baseboards. The screened pool with spa has a salt water system and a covered lanai - very ideal for barbeques and outdoor fun - a real Florida lifestyle! The fence is newly installed, along with newer sod, and the new garden concrete curving adds beauty to its landscape, plus new gutters. The transformation could actually be featured on HGTV. Truly, the pride of the Owners. PLUS, Sellers will contribute $5,000 towards the buyers’ closing costs at the right price. Impressive house in a magnificent location with great schools, parks & easy access to Highway 429. MAKE THIS HOUSE YOURS BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!
- MLS® #O5776772
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,479
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market3
- Address3904 Dumfries Ct
- SubdivisionRock Spgs Ridge Ph 01
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 8:30pm EDT.