6226 Linneal Beach Dr, Apopka
Exquisite property with its Italian roots! This pool home was custom built by an Italian builder/developer several years after he moved to the US. The current owner has spared no expense making this home one of the most unique custom homes in Central Florida. The property sits on 1.5 Acres near Bear Lake. As you walk up on the grand circular driveway your eyes will immediately focus on the beautiful and rare outdoor piazza with stone and travertine flooring. The piazza has a fully functioning wood burning fireplace. Enjoy the nature and tranquility that surrounds you while sitting in the piazza. The home features amazing marble, granite, hickory wood floors, custom forged hand made ironwork, custom handcrafted wooden decor beams in ceilings, plantation shutters and the list goes on. The Master Bedroom has custom closets with wooden cabinetry, wood flooring, vaulted Ceilings and Key West Fans. The Master Bath has marble flooring, walls, and his and her marble counters. Custom built solid wood cabinetry and a working Jacuzzi. The Chef's Kitchen and Butler's Pantry features marble floors, Cambria surfaces on the island, kitchen counters, bar and desk. Cambria is stronger than granite and won’t scratch. Custom cabinetry and exhaust system. Walk upstairs through the custom solid wood and travertine stairs, hand made iron forged railings and chandelier to the loft office or flex space. In Law bedroom with its own private entrance and doors providing privacy/access to main house as well as the pool.
- MLS® #O5775739
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,547
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Water Available
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, In County, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Zoning Permits Horses, Garden View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsShades, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market68
- Address6226 Linneal Beach Dr
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Granite, Marble, Porcelain Tile, Terrazzo, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Other Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBear Lake Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficePremier Sothebys Int'l Realty
Price Change History for 6226 Linneal Beach Dr, Apopka, FL (MLS® #O5775739)
|Price Reduced (from $850,000)||$824,900||$25,100 (2.95%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 1:00am EDT.