5039 Keeneland Cir, Orlando
Awesome gated Kensington Park in the Dr. Phillips community! EXCEPTIONAL CONDITION best describes this custom Savannah model home!! Flexible floor plan may be used as a 4 or 5 bedroom, 4-full bath rooms, bonus room, family room, formal dining and living rooms, plus private a den/study. Current owners have updated and maintained this home (TLC Galore) with a complete ( list of updated items under attachments section ) in MLS. Kitchen with granite counters, wood cabinets, breakfast nook all with views of pool. Kitchen is equipped with Wolf dual gas range, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, Wolf microwave/convection oven and a built in Brew Express coffee maker. From the moment you walk into this gorgeous home you notice the care with attention to detail in crown molding, beautiful hardwood floors and a fantastic views of pool with privacy wall. Screened salt water pool with solar heat and separate gas heated spa brick paver deck with covered patio will bring lots of enjoyment year round!!! Three car side loaded garage with shelving, epoxy floor paint and extra closet for storage. Lush landscaped lot with lighting, brick paver-walkway and driveway await new owners. Termite bond and one year home warranty will convey to new owners. Be sure to place this home on your top three list to show it will impress!!!
- MLS® #O5775575
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,465
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Propane, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPlayground, Tennis Courts, Gated Community
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, Lighting, Salt Water, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sidewalk
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market17
- Address5039 Keeneland Cir
- AreaOrlando/Bay Hill/Sand Lake
- SubdivisionKensington Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32819
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Epoxy, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- ElementaryPalm Lake Elem
- MiddleChain of Lakes Middle
- HighOlympia High
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives Central Fl
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 7:14am EDT.