2124 Parkside Meadow Dr, Apopka
Honey! Stop the car! This gated Wekiva Run Award Winning "Grandview", Built by Quality Builder MI Homes backed by 30 YR Structural Home Warranty. Every conceivable upgrade in this like-new 4700+ sqft home w/ 5 Bedrooms & 5 Baths. Unbelievable living space & storage w/ jaw dropping room sizes thru-out including "To Die For" dream island kitchen with Butler pantry leading to large dining room. Custom 42' cabinets with granite counter tops and under cabinet pull out storage & upgraded appliances...Inductive cooktop, double ovens & microwave vented to outside. Roomy & bright breakfast nook looks out to brick pavered Lanai & fenced back yard. Kitchen is open to spacious family room. Guest bedroom downstairs with adjoining bath- could be mother in-law/multi-generational or double master suite. Beautiful Walnut Engineered Wood Floors downstairs as well as crown molding & 5 1/4" Baseboard trim. Home office leads to 4 car garage! Huge bonus room up w/ wetbar. Media room/6th bdr. Master retreat w/2 roomy walk-in closets & Luxurious Master Bath. Laundry room also conveniently upstairs where all the laundry is! All bedrooms up are oversized w/ walk-in closets. Low monthly energy bills...Energy Star Home w/low E thermal pane windows/sliders, radiant barrier + R-38 Insulation, 2 zoned Energy Efficient A/C & 2 hot water heaters. Reclaimed water for irrigation system. INTERCOM system thru-out. "A" rated schools!! Community pool & park. WELCOME HOME!!
- MLS® #O5772728
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,713
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized, Parking Pad, Tandem
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Rods, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market48
- Address2124 Parkside Meadow Dr
- SubdivisionWekiva Run
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeRe/max 200 Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2019 at 3:59am EDT.