45 Wekiva Pointe Cir, Apopka
Experience Florida living at its best in this beautiful POOL HOME in the inviting GATED COMMUNITY of Traditions at Wekiva! This MOVE-IN READY gem is in close proximity to everything you need including being within WALKING DISTANCE to Rock Springs Elementary. A welcoming FLOOR PLAN awaits in this ideal home with HARDWOOD FLOORS, HIGH CEILINGS, INSULATED, ENERGY STAR WINDOWS, an OFFICE/FLEX SPACE and plenty of entertainment space. The chef’s kitchen is a dream - showcasing STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, SOLID WOOD CABINETS, a CENTER ISLAND, BREAKFAST BAR and an EAT IN SPACE. This home also offers privacy with a SPLIT FLOOR PLAN delivering a PRIVATE MASTER RETREAT. A spa-like ENSUITE BATHROOM boasts DUAL VANITIES, a SEPARATE WALK IN SHOWER and relaxing SOAKER TUB. Gather with guests in the COVERED LANAI, cool off in the sparkling SCREEN ENCLOSED POOL and enjoy family cookouts in the beautifully LANDSCAPED BACKYARD. Conveniently located with easy access to 429, Orlando, Sanford, Disney, and other theme parks. Only minutes to the Northwest Recreation Complex and the Wekiva Springs State Park. Come see for yourself and fall in love with this well-designed dream home!
- MLS® #O5772583
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,564
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Shades
- Days on Market23
- Address45 Wekiva Pointe Cir
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRock Springs Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeWemert Group Realty Llc
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 10:45am EDT.