1786 Alaqua Dr, Longwood
BEST VALUE EVER!!! Don't miss this recently and beautifully updated 4 bedroom 3 bath home in the prestige community of Alaqua, which has gated & manned security 24/7. This spacious entertainment home incorporates charm and sophistication. A welcoming expansive entry leads to the large contemparary space which is crowned by a gourmet kitchen made for entertaining. A wood burning fireplace is central to the living space and adds a cozy ambiance. A Large Master suite includes a fireplace and an updated ensuite bath featuring quartz counters, soaking tub and shower. This home also features generous secondary bedrooms. A resort worthy property features a pool and patio area completely surrounded with a privacy wall with lots of running room for active lifestyles and four legged friends. Enjoy the "country in the city" surrounded by wildlife, walking/biking trails all the while convenient to shopping, dining and easy access to major highways leading to beaches, the attractions and downtown. The Alaqua Golf Course resides behind the gates and meanders through the neighborhood. Social and golf memberships are available where neighbors can meet and socialize while enjoying Gourmet Dining 4 days a week. This is your chance to own your piece of paradise!!
- MLS® #O5772269
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,258
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Sprinkler Well, Water Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Golf Cart Parking, Guest
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewGarden View
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives Seminole
- Address1786 Alaqua Dr
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionAlaqua Ph 1
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- Days on Market86
Price Change History for 1786 Alaqua Dr, Longwood, FL (MLS® #O5772269)
|Price Reduced (from $715,000)||$650,000||$65,000 (9.09%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 7:44am EDT.