2260 Wekiva Village Ln, Apopka
Welcome to Wekiva Village. This small gated community of just 60 homes, is conveniently located near shopping and highways, yet as soon as you enter the front gate, you are transformed into your own oasis. Situated on a large corner lot, this home offers a grand entry, leading into the two-story formal living room, formal dining room, and onto the family room with built-in shelves, kitchen with large breakfast bar, new cherry cabinets, new stainless steel appliances, sliding doors from both the kitchen and family room lead to the screened in patio, and private backyard. A large laundry room and 1/2 bath complete the first floor. On the second floor, there is an office space with a balcony view, large master bedroom with walk-in closet. Master bathroom offers double vanity, soaking tub, shower, and separate water closet. On the other end of the hall, there are two more bedrooms and a bathroom. This beautiful home has been tastefully decorated with a designers flair. The community amenities include a swimming pool, cable, roof, and exterior grounds.
- MLS® #O5772200
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,569
- Year Built2001
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Private, Public, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Pool
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market16
- Address2260 Wekiva Village Ln
- SubdivisionWekiva Village 45/23
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryLovell Elem
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficeMba Realty Group, Inc
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 10:15am EDT.