1258 Majestic Oak Dr, Apopka
Welcome Home!! Lake Brantley access, Sweetwater amenities, golf, Wekiva Springs State Park and More!! This great 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home has been updated and upgraded, truly ready to go.. The spacious center island kitchen boasts Granite countertops and Stainless Steel appliances!! This home boasts a newer roof, newer Heating and Cooling systems, a new pool surface, the home ahs been replumbed and freshly painted!! This great floorplan offers a casual contemporary feel with soaring ceilings, tons of natural light and private spaces.. The master bedroom is giant and offers dual sinks and plenty of storage!! Enjoy all the Sweetwater Oaks amenities that include access to Lake Brantley for water skiing, fishing and fun, tennis courts, parks, family events, access to the Wekiva River is right down the street and much more! The location, quality and condition are right, call today to see this great home!! This community is located near the Wekiva Springs State Park, Forest Lake Academy, the Pace Brantley School with easy access to Orlando, Maitland, Heathrow, the tourist attractions and the Atlantic Beaches!! Call today!
- MLS® #O5772060
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,060
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolScreen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Listing OfficeRe/max Assured
- Address1258 Majestic Oak Dr
- SubdivisionSweetwater Country Club
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market22
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 8:45pm EDT.