1784 Summit Chase Ave, Apopka
Come and see this beautifully remodeled MOVE IN READY home nestled in the Sheeler Oaks community . You will fall in love with the freshly painted interior, new counter tops and new modern flooring throughout the home. The fireplace is perfect for the few cool winter nights and french doors lead out to a screened in porch perfect for summer nights. Beyond the porch sits a deck perfect for relaxing and entertaining. The third bedroom could be used as an office, formal dining room or add modern barn doors for more privacy. Washer and dryer, stove, refrigerator and dishwasher included. Don't miss out on this beautiful home. Schedule a tour before its gone!
- MLS® #O5771571
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,130
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesPark, Playground
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesOther
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market6
- Address1784 Summit Chase Ave
- SubdivisionSheeler Oaks Ph 02a
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Skylight(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryLakeville Elem
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficeFavorite Broker Real Estate Llc
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 1:45pm EDT.