2223 E Welch Rd, Apopka
If you're looking for a summer camping adventure or a getaway that feels like a trip to the mountains right here in Central FL, then look no further! This sweet and cozy home is full of surprises with a quaint log cabin feel. Surrounded with big, beautiful trees and lush landscape, this property sits on over half an acre. Enjoy the cozy indoor feeling or spend your evenings outside by the fire at night or enjoying the gold fish pond. The property also features a storage shed and additional storage shed. This is a must see. Metal roof is only seven years old.
- MLS® #O5771502
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage672
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Private
- ViewLot - Oversized, Wooded View
- ExteriorMetal Frame, Metal Siding, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesStorage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market5
- Address2223 E Welch Rd
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesMicrowave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingWall Units / Window Unit
- CoolingWall/Window Unit(s)
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRock Springs Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 9:15pm EDT.