1725 Waterbeach Ct, Apopka
Your new home awaits, tucked away in the established community of Piedmont Park! Discover this beautiful 2-STORY HOME featuring a NEWER ROOF (2018), NO REAR NEIGHBORS, a 2- CAR GARAGE plus an upstairs LOFT AREA/FLEX SPACE. The functional layout in this 3-bedroom, 2.5 bath home offers plenty of entertainment space and a bright and airy LIVING ROOM with a BEAUTIFUL BRICK FIREPLACE and gleaming WOOD LAMINATE FLOORS. The large chef’s kitchen unifies the space allowing for you to interact with friends and family easily and showcases ABUNDANT CABINET and COUNTER SPACE, QUALITY APPLIANCES and includes an EAT IN AREA. The FIRST FLOOR MASTER RETREAT boasts a WALK IN CLOSET and REMODELED ENSUITE BATHROOM with DUAL SINKS and spa-like GARDEN TUB with shower for the ultimate relaxation. Enjoy additional space to play video games, watch movies or just unwind in the LOFT SPACE upstairs. If you enjoy soaking in the outdoors, the SCREENED LANAI will quickly become your favorite place to sip your morning coffee. The EXPANSIVE, FULLY FENCED YARD is the perfect place to host family and friends for a cookout. Conveniently located near shopping, restaurants and with easy access to SR 429, Florida Turnpike, SR 414, SR 451, and the Maitland Expressway to Downtown Orlando. Don’t miss your opportunity to see this beautiful home!
- MLS® #O5771383
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,654
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public
- FeaturesPlayground, Deed Restricted
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market4
- Address1725 Waterbeach Ct
- SubdivisionPiedmont Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLakeville Elem
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficeWemert Group Realty Llc
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 1:59pm EDT.