319 Pleasant Gardens Dr, Apopka
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Location! Location! Over 1600 sq ft in Pleasant Gardens! A quaint One street community! BRAND NEW 30 year Landmark Certainteed shingle with Premium Rhino synthetic underlay March 2019) Full exterior paint 2019! RE-plumbed! Soaring High Vaulted Ceilings over an Open Concept design. The kitchen overlooks the family room and formal dining. The French doors have Built-in blinds and lead to the ginormous screened patio This screen enclosed patio is awesome! With no rear neighbor behind, land that is zoned ornamental (Several acres Plant Nursery) you can enjoy the peaceful setting. Solid block home! Nice flagstone pathway to entry door. This is a great price for this neighborhood! Move in ready home and a NEW HOME WARRANTY will be offered to the new Homeowner! LOW Hoa and work vehicles OK! Located just minutes from Wekiva State Park, great shopping, dining and offers a wonderful Wekiva area location with easy access to everything Apopka, Altamonte, Orlando! This is a great community with with a cul-de-sac street, so no thru traffic, just neighbors! This home is a must see, Call your Realtor Today!
- MLS® #O5771259
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,612
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Courtyard, Craftsman, Florida
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesIrrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, In City Limits, In County, Level, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Garden View, Greenbelt View
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofMetal, Shingle
- Days on Market6
- Address319 Pleasant Gardens Dr
- SubdivisionPleasant Gardens 49 40
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorLaminate, Recycled/Composite Flooring, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryClay Springs Elem
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficeHome Wise Realty Group Inc
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 1:59pm EDT.