1483 Oak Pl, Apopka
Here is a very rare availability in the Errol Oaks Community. The hillside views of Lake Francis and wooded areas are very relaxing and unique to this home. With no neighbors to the rear, you'll love the privacy. This fantastic home features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a beautiful open patio with water views, and a newly remodeled, screened-in, and heated swimming pool. Currently, bedroom #3 is being used as a spacious den. The living areas are very spacious and great for entertaining. This home features a large attached 2 car garage. Recent improvements include a re-pipe, A/C system, water heater, paver driveway, improved landscape, exterior paint, and a new pool heater. Errol Oaks is a low maintenance community where the grounds are maintained by the HOA. The Oaks community also offers a community pool and guest parking. The location couldn't be more convenient with easy access to Orlando and Mount Dora through nearby expressways. You'll also enjoy lots of nearby restaurants and stores. Schedule a visit today and check out this one-of-a-kind home!
- MLS® #O5770494
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,406
- Year Built1975
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesPool, Deed Restricted, Golf Carts OK
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewHilly, In City Limits, Street Paved, Garden View, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeRe/max Town Centre
- Address1483 Oak Pl
- SubdivisionErrol Oaks Condo 01
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market35
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 1:59pm EDT.