2117 Glen Laurel Dr, Apopka
MOVE-IN READY HOME! This home is 4 bed/3 bath plus a bonus room! It features a well designed floor plan and includes finishes that are right on trend. There is a huge, open great room/ kitchen area and expansive sliders that open to the covered lanai. You can also access the lanai from the master bedroom suite which includes a sitting area and deluxe master bath suite with his and hers sinks. Some of the beautiful finishes include beautiful "nutmeg" cabinets throughout, dark granite kitchen counters, cabinet crown molding & hardware at kitchen, kitchen back splash that coordinates with the floor tile, cultured marble counters in master bath & bath 3, stainless steel appliances including refrigerator and 18" tile in all wet areas and great room. This home also comes with a transferable structural warranty and is 100% Energy Star 3.0 certified which means you will save money on your energy bill. Some of the energy saving features include Core Fill insulation in the block walls, Radiant Roof Barrier, R-38 ceiling insulation, Low-E double pane windows and Energy Star appliances. The community is conveniently located with easy access to the 429 extension!
- MLS® #O5769095
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,665
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market35
- Address2117 Glen Laurel Dr
- SubdivisionWekiva Run Ph Iii-b
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 10:00am EDT.