2329 Topaz Isle Ln, Apopka
This stunning, meticulously maintained four-bedroom, four-bathroom home is situated on an over-sized premium corner lot in a gated community and has features and space galore. Enjoy more than 3,000 square feet of living space, including an upstairs bonus room with bathroom that could serve as an office, media room, craft room, or 5th bedroom. Vaulted ceilings greet you in the grand foyer with open formal living and dining space. Custom window treatments throughout and plentiful natural light will guide you to the spacious family room adjoining the dinette area and kitchen. The kitchen is well-equipped with granite counters, 42" cabinets, stainless appliances, breakfast bar, and a closet pantry. The gorgeous screened in lanai and yard back up to neighborhood greenspace, meaning a peaceful view for you. The bedrooms are split three ways: one with a close by bathroom, perfect for guests, another two share a bathroom with access to outdoor space, and then there is the master suite with en suite bathroom. A tray ceiling and sizable windows in the master highlight the large room and the walk-in closet tops off the grand space. The master en suite bathroom has everything needed, including a walk-in shower, garden tub, and dual vanities. Ease of living continues with the indoor laundry room, newer A/C, and 3 car garage, all within a short distance of the elementary school and close to shopping, dining, parks, and Apopka's Jason Dwelley Recreational Complex in an established, sought-after community.
- MLS® #O5766432
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,063
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market22
- Address2329 Topaz Isle Ln
- SubdivisionAlexandria Place
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryRock Springs Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeExit Real Estate Results
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 9:45am EDT.