948 Woodcraft Dr, Apopka
Welcome to this 4 bed 2 bath pool home with over 2,100 square feet of living space, surrounded by mature trees and the privacy of no rear neighbors. You are going to love this spectacular property, lovingly maintained by the original owner. NEW ROOF 2015! NEW AC 2013! Front porch greets you with a patio sitting area, and glass door entry. A formal dining and formal living room create the perfect layout for everyday living, and for entertaining friends and family. Extend your entertainment to the fully screened patio overlooking the heated pool and spa, offering year round enjoyment. This is the ideal way to live the Florida lifestyle! The kitchen includes silestone countertops, stainless steel appliances, eat-in bar with pendant lights and casual dining area overlooking the pool. The master bedroom opens to the pool through sliding glass door, and the completely updated spa-like master bath includes dual sink vanity, soaking tub and glass enclosed shower with pebble floor. The master bath opens to the fourth bedroom, which could easily be used as a home office, nursery or play room. Located in the heart of Apopka in Errol Estate. close to shopping, dining and zoned for great schools. Easy access to SR-429, SR-414, downtown Orlando, the Disney attractions and everything that Central Florida has to offer. Call now to schedule your showing!
- MLS® #O5765285
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,160
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt View, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market20
- Address948 Woodcraft Dr
- SubdivisionLexington Club Ph 02
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFree Standing, Gas, Family Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryApopka Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeBelben Realty Group
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 1:45pm EDT.