337 Agnes St, Orlando
This one of a kind, exclusive estate residence in the heart of Lake Cherokee historical district offers all the convenience of living in a spacious, gated and secluded oversized lot while being situated on a brick, tree canopied street within a 3 minute walk to the Dr. Phillips Performing Arts Center, 6 min walk to Lake Eola and a few blocks from Orlando Health. The house is set back majestically with 113 ft gated driveway. This large 6 bed 5.5 bath open plan home was built in 2002 and comes with an 1500 sq ft back house with a mother in law suite, game room / bar, pool bath, and storage garage. Nestled between the front and back house is a screened pool with gorgeous gardens to both sides. This is perfect home for someone working at Orlando Health or other professional who would like a stately, one of a kind residence in downtown Orlando and convenient access to I-4 and 408. This lot is truly one of the grandest and largest in downtown and the property lends itself to entertaining, easily hosting large or intimate parties. 3rd floor finished attic used as a media room. Kitchen has Wolf range and subzero side by side fridge/freezer and wine cooler. Must be seen to be appreciated. Once you step behind the gates, you will forget that you are downtown with it's lush gardens set on .4 (approx) acre fully fenced and plenty of tree barriers, wake up in the morning with your coffee and listen to the birds singing. Schedule your private tour of this exquisite estate today.
- MLS® #O5763197
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,873
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- ParkingGarage Faces Rear
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewHistoric District
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorCement Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Outdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Listing OfficeFlorida Property Agent, Llc
- Address337 Agnes St
- SubdivisionBoustan A Rep 49 13
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32801
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market4
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 16th, 2019 at 10:00am EST.