2115 Lakeside Dr, Orlando
LAKEFRONT LIVING AT ITS BEST! Desirable Merritt Park custom built pool home nestled on the shores of Lake Sue. Upon entering the front door the stunning lake views will take your breath away! Richly appointed library with fabulous millwork and custom built ins. Spacious living room with gas fireplace, built-ins, wainscoting and wide crown molding! Large dining room with wine closet. Owner's retreat with sitting area, walk out private terrace and lake views. Spa like bath with double sinks, separate shower, jetted tub and 2 walk in closets. Kitchen features wood cabinets, granite counter tops, oversized refrigerator, gas cooktop, center island with prep sink, eat in area and french doors to outdoor lanai. Secondary bedrooms are all en-suite with one on the main level and two bedrooms up. Large bonus room over the garage. The expansive Lanai & patio area deliver multiple options for entertaining like the wonderful pool and spa and large backyard with plenty of space for sports and other outdoor activities. In addition, the boathouse offers a place to store your boat, plus a large dock to enjoy fishing and sunsets. Wood floors throughout lower level, plantation shutters, new carpet and most of the interior freshly painted. Zoned for the new Audubon K-8 and Winter Park High School. Conveniently located to downtown Orlando and Winter Park. Minutes to shopping, dining, Loch Haven Art Museum, Science Center, Leu Gardens and Florida Hospital. Call today for your private viewing of this wonderful home!
- MLS® #O5758433
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,009
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market202
- Address2115 Lakeside Dr
- AreaOrlando/Colonial Town
- SubdivisionMerritt Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32803
- InteriorCarpet, Quarry Tile, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryAudubon Park Elem
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeFannie Hillman & Associates
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 16th, 2019 at 10:00am EST.