825 Red Hibiscus Ct, Apopka
PRICE IMPROVEMENT!!! Take advantage of this chance to move into Errol Estates with this home on a corner lot of a cul-de-sac!! This home features 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus a den/office, which can be converted to a third bedroom. Once inside, you'll see an open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, and an enormous living/dining room combo with lots of natural light. The master bedroom is spacious and the master bathroom has a garden tub, dual sinks, and a separate shower. The screened-in Florida room will allow you to enjoy peaceful evenings in the Florida weather. The location gives you quick access to 429 and 441, connecting you with Downtown Apopka and anywhere else in Central Florida. Call today to schedule a visit!!
- MLS® #O5758284
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,750
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGolf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market79
- Address825 Red Hibiscus Ct
- SubdivisionCourtyards & Coach Homes
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryApopka Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeUnited Real Estate Preferred
Price Change History for 825 Red Hibiscus Ct, Apopka, FL (MLS® #O5758284)
|Price Reduced||$240,000||$9,900 (3.96%)|
|Price Reduced (from $254,900)||$249,900||$5,000 (1.96%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 8:30pm EDT.