3260 Lake Shore Dr, Orlando
Welcome to 3260 Lake Shore Drive! This LAKEFRONT masterpiece was designed by acclaimed architect Roger Allen Leibin, who trained with and worked for two Frank Lloyd Wright proteges – Nils Schweitzer and Sanford Goldman. This unique wood and glass mecca of modern architecture has been meticulously maintained and features cantilevered balconies, expansive terraces and seamless integration of interior and exterior spaces. The MAIN HOME boasts 4 bedrooms – 4.5 baths with amazing views of Lake Sue. The private, DETACHED GUEST SUITE is perfect for guests, nanny, mother in law or office. Dramatic entry with slate and separate mudroom. Large gourmet kitchen is a chef’s delight – appointed with wood cabinets, granite, SS appliances, island and lots of counter space to work. Gracious master suite w/ pool and lake views featuring walk in closet with custom built-ins. Wonderful large bonus family room overlooking the over sized renovated heated pool and outdoor patio area. Fabulous private rear yard AND a large second yard on lake. Recent improvements include: New 40 year architectural shingle roof (2018), Exterior painted (August 2018), A/C compressors replaced (2017); glass garage doors, pool pump (2018); new carpet, re plumbed and the list goes on. Home has 2 laundry rooms, wet bar, fireplace, security system and boathouse. This home is conveniently located close to downtown Orlando, Winter Park and Florida Hospital. Zoned for the new K-8 Audubon Park School and WPHS. A stunning, true contemporary home!
- MLS® #O5755331
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,081
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- Days on Market175
- Address3260 Lake Shore Dr
- AreaOrlando/Colonial Town
- SubdivisionBeverly Shores
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32803
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room
- ElementaryAudubon Park Elem
- MiddleAudubon Park K-8
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeFannie Hillman & Associates
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2019 at 9:15am EDT.