508 Legacy Park Dr, Casselberry
UPGRADES, UPGRADES! This beautiful waterfront residence has an amazing number of valuable upgrades! Premium hardwood floors throughout the home with ceramic tile in the runways and kitchen. The spacious kitchen boasts a gas stovetop, 42" solid wood cabinets, deep sinks, Silestone countertops for hygiene and strength, a built-in desk area, a huge 31.5' Samsung fridge, and a walk-in pantry for lots of storage. The screened and covered porch looks out over the large, sparkling pond. The summer kitchen on the porch has a gas stovetop and also a full size oven. A $32,000 solar system produces up to 5000 watts of electricity with an average of $125 sold back to the power company each month! GeoSpring hybrid hot water heater uses 1/3 of the power of a regular heater. Integrated generator system for emergencies and hurricanes. Remarkably, there is even a special air exchange system that can completely refresh all the air in the home in 10 minutes! Enormous bonus room with 120" HD screen and projection system. This HD entertainment system does not convey with the home, but is available for purchase. The extra roomy master suite offers expansive views over the water. Large master bath with separate sinks and vanity areas. Water softening system. Paver driveway. A prestigeous new Geneva School is being built just a 5 minute walk away. ALL LAWN MOWING IS INCLUDED IN THE HOA, so no more sweating in the yard on your days off! There's a community pool too. This home is "the one", so come and see it today!!
- MLS® #O5751081
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,744
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected, Solar, Street Lights
- FeaturesFishing Pier
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- Days on Market27
- Address508 Legacy Park Dr
- SubdivisionLegacy Park Residential Ph 1 & 2 A Rep
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32707
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySterling Park Elementary
- MiddleSouth Seminole Middle
- HighWinter Springs High
- Listing OfficeProgression Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2019 at 12:30am EST.