6341 Lake Erie Rd, Groveland
"DIRECT LAKE FRONT" property, your complete "RESORT HOME" for your own stay vacation now affordable on private 600+ acre Lake Erie. Renovated property & added features to enjoy with your Family, special Friends & even Relatives! Two separate driveways, one on each side with both spacious (24X22) carports & a bonus workshop plus attic storage, 2 equipment sheds. Screened Front Porch (6X18) with lead glass door opens to the Foyer, Dining, Kitchen and Family areas looking out to the screened enclosed Lanai (25X40) Deck. Also joins the Swimming Pool/Spa & Fire Pit area , that looks out to the lake. Split floor plan with the Office, Half Bath, Utility Room with exterior door & Master Bedroom/Bath that also enjoys the lake views on one side of your Home. Hallway adjacent to the foyer leads to the opposite side with rear Patio Doors to an open huge lake side open rear deck. Also, this hall is adjacent to the Jr. Suite with private full bath, accents of travertine, granite plus a Jetted Tub & Shower Stall. Remainder renovated areas include two other Bedrooms & 3rd full Bath, Florida Room with lots of window views to the open deck & lake. In addition, an exterior door from the hall to the side/rear screened (24X22) Porch. By the way, the spacious rear cypress tree yard has it's own Island with walk over 36 foot Bridge and 225 feet of shoreline including the 72 foot open Dock. Private Lake Erie, open for Fishing, Boating, Water Ski & Jet Ski or even a Sea-Plane !!Easy show & Sellers offer you a 1 YR Home Warranty!
- MLS® #O5748832
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,294
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Public, Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingBoat, Covered, Driveway, Guest, Open, Oversized
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- FoundationCrawlspace, Slab
- Days on Market19
- Address6341 Lake Erie Rd
- SubdivisionAcreage & Unrec
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Engineered Hardwood, Tile, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryPine Ridge Elem
- MiddleGray Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives Central Fl
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 18th, 2018 at 9:30am EST.