950 Terrace Blvd, Orlando
950 Terrace Blvd is a Brand New Lakefront 4 Bedroom, 4.5 Bath home drawing from both contemporary and national architectural styles. Double front doors with privacy glass lead to an impressive great room with soaring 14 foot, coffered, ceilings and views of the sunset over Lake Highland. The kitchen is tastefully designed as both a working and an entertaining space featuring a 10ft island with Blue Flower, waterfall-granite that includes blue and grey veins with quartz. Stainless steel appliances include a gas range hood, Thermador® built-in wall oven and six-burner gas range with pot filler. Floor to ceiling European style cabinets maximize storage and a butlers pantry offers added storage for large households. Access the picturesque balcony with tongue and groove wood ceiling, recessed lighting, and wire railing from giant sliding doors in the dining and great rooms, allowing the lake views to be taken in from the entire main living space. The private master suite features a tray ceiling with wraparound windows and a spa-style master bath with rose gold accents, walk-in shower with rain shower-head, his & hers vanities and a freestanding garden tub. This home is eloquently appointed with venetian bronze hardware and an eclectic mix of chandeliers from both industrial and minimalist styles including Edison bulbs. The 2nd floor includes a spacious flex-space with wet bar and beverage fridge, plus a 3rd master bedroom option including an ensuite bath. Located less than .5mi from Lake Highland Prep.
- MLS® #O5744535
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,000
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Elevated, Florida, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Gas, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- ParkingCovered, Curb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, On Street, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, City View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market195
- Address950 Terrace Blvd
- AreaOrlando/Colonial Town
- SubdivisionLake Highland Hgts
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32803
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Elevated
- ElementaryAudubon Park Elem
- MiddleAudubon Park K-8
- HighEdgewater High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams At The Parks
Price Change History for 950 Terrace Blvd, Orlando, FL (MLS® #O5744535)
|Price Reduced||$1,549,000||$41,000 (2.58%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,650,000)||$1,590,000||$60,000 (3.64%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 26th, 2019 at 2:15pm EDT.