9719 Vista Falls Dr, Golden Oak
GOLDEN OAK AT WALT DISNEY WORLD® RESORT HOME FOR SALE - Don't wait to build! This home is available today! UPDATE: Please see attachments for Architectural Renderings for 2 additional bedrooms and baths! This Spanish Revival home by Derrick Builders has 2 outdoor courtyards situated on 1/2 acre lot with water views. This magnificent home used only as a vacation home – features vaulted beamed ceilings, archways, beautifully carved doors and detailed iron work. The heart of this magnificent home features a chef’s kitchen, expansive Great room opening to the Spanish tiled interior courtyard and to the outdoor living room, complete with summer kitchen and luxurious pool.The Downstairs Master bedroom has a fireplace and elaborate master bath. The downstairs guest suite, has sitting area and wet bar and its own private entrance. A first floor Library could be used as additional bedroom or home gym. Upstairs 2 guest suites with private baths and a 2nd family room with wet bar and 2 balconies. Balcony #1 overlooking interior courtyard. And from balcony #2 you’ll receive a nightly performance of the Walt Disney World fireworks. This home is available now - imagine spending the holidays in your new Golden Oak Estate at WALT DISNEY WORLD® RESORT!
- MLS® #O5735636
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage6,316
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Park, Playground, Pool, Security, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Off Street, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Pool Alarm, Salt Water, Self Cleaning, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market366
- Address9719 Vista Falls Dr
- AreaOrlando/Dr. Phillips/Bay Vista
- SubdivisionGolden Oak Ph 01b
- CityGolden Oak
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32836
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesDecorative, Gas, Family Room, Master Bedroom
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySand Lake Elem
- MiddleBridgewater Middle
- HighWindermere High School
- Listing OfficeStockworth Realty Group
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 1:00am EDT.