2514 Butler Bay Dr N, Windermere
Spectacular Custom Estate home with a Resort Style Tropical Pool & Lanai that is sure to impress. This Signature property boasts over 5,950 sf. located on ½+ acre homesite. Natural light fills the open airy foyer with volume ceilings showcasing the elegant wrought iron stairway leading to the second story. Formal Dining room with tray ceiling is accented by adjoining Butler’s Pantry. Well-appointed Kitchen boasts top of the line appliances, Expansive Center Island, Sleek Granite Counters, Walk-in Pantry and a Grand Morning Room. Formal Living Room provides Pool/Lanai views and flows seamlessly into the Family Room with separate Wet Bar for effortless entertaining. Master Retreat offers rich hardwood flooring, private entrance to lanai & a spacious walk-in closet. Master Bath is complete with pampering tub, dual sink vanity and walk-thru shower. Upstairs you will find three secondary bedrooms with ample closet space, a distinctive study overlooking the Pool, Bonus Room and a Media/Music Room. Magnificent resort style Saltwater Pool & Spa transforms the Lanai into a stunning Oasis complete with elaborate Summer Kitchen, Stone Fireplace, Sauna w/ Shower and a Two-story Cabana for your private Fitness/Yoga Studio. With over 2,000 sf. of Outdoor entertaining space, this is the ideal spot for gathering with family & friends. Circular drive leads to the Portico and side entry garage opens to the mud room with plenty of cubbies and built in desk area. This remarkable home is truly a sanctuary retreat.
- MLS® #O5725450
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,952
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, Propane, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesTennis Courts, Gated Community
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Portico, Split Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sauna, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsLow Emissivity Windows, Shutters
- Days on Market15
- Address2514 Butler Bay Dr N
- SubdivisionButler Bay, Windermere Club
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34786
- InteriorCarpet, Quarry Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Sauna, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Solar
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWindermere Elem
- MiddleBridgewater Middle
- HighWindermere High School
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives Central Fl
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2018 at 8:00am EDT.