408 Interlachen Ct, Debary
JUST REDUCED!! This CUSTOM built HOME in DeBary Plantation (GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB) has many UNIQUE features! If you have an RV or BOAT or if you need a large space for any adult toy or hobby, this home has an UNDER ROOF, 54’ L x 17’ W x 15.5' H, RV GARAGE with 100A SUB-PANEL, 50A ELECTRICAL and WATER, SEWER and CABLE hookups! The door is 14’ H x 12’ W. In addition to the RV garage, there is an oversized 3 CAR GARAGE. The 1/2 ACRE lot backs up to the beautiful GOLF COURSE with a view of the 4th HOLE . The long High Strength Driveway provides added privacy circling through and around the well maintained landscaping. The SCREEN ENCLOSED LANAI has a SUMMER KITCHEN, a spacious seating area and a SOLAR HEATED POOL/SPA. It even has a custom ‘PET LAWN’ for your fur babies! The interior of the home has an OPEN CONCEPT while still allowing for the traditional formal areas. The architectural design of soaring ceilings and many windows allows for plenty of natural light. The MASTER SUITE has room for oversized furnishings and a sitting area. The HUGE MASTER CLOSET was custom designed with a DOUBLE DECK CLOTHING RACK that you must see to appreciate. The Master Bath has a DOUBLE SINK vanity, a DOUBLE WALK IN SHOWER, a JACUZZI TUB and the WATER CLOSET has both a toilet and a BIDET. The HUGE BONUS ROOM/4TH BEDROOM over the garage is great flex space. EACH BEDROOM even has it’s own BATH! The GOURMET KITCHEN overlooks the large BREAKFAST ROOM and FAMILY ROOM and makes a Grand statement as the heart of this home.
- MLS® #O5724668
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,044
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesOptional Additional Fees, Security, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, RV Garage, Split Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Golf Course Frontage, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Golf Course View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market233
- Address408 Interlachen Ct
- SubdivisionDebary Plantation Unit 14
- CountyVolusia County
- Zip Code32713
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryDebary Elem
- MiddleRiver Springs Middle School
- HighUniversity High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Heritage Realty
Price Change History for 408 Interlachen Ct, Debary, FL (MLS® #O5724668)
|Price Reduced||$560,000||$20,000 (3.45%)|
|Price Reduced (from $600,000)||$580,000||$20,000 (3.33%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 23rd, 2019 at 6:30pm EDT.