8537 Geddes Loop, Orlando
Welcome to S. W Orlando and to your "Home Sweet Home" in the Dr. Phillips Area and it's Community Rec. Center & close by to Restaurant Row, local Theme Parks/Resorts. Re-novated with Hardwood Laminate Flooring, Carpeting refreshed & interior Paint. Professionally Staged with "ShowHomes" Meritage Hms,The PALM 4,000 Sq/Ft, large lot, fenced rear yard. Pavered drive & walkway, Tile Roof for the upscale exterior. 3 Car Garage entry to Mud Room/Storage into the Kitchen. Cover Porch entry for wet days opens into a 2 story Foyer next to the Flex Den/Office, Dining room, Powder Room and upgraded Stairway & landing to the 2nd Floor. Homes rear spacious Family Rm, Island Kitchen with tile, granite, soft close cabinets, induction cook top & casual Dining area, looks onto covered Lanai. French Doors to enjoy Florida Entertaining plus full Pool Bath. First floor Master Bedroom & Bath & walk in/out closet & organizers next to the Utility Rm. 2nd Floor Bonus Rm & Flex Work Space with Storage Room. Remaining 4 Bedrms with walk in closets and 2 full Baths. Energy features to keep your home comfortable plus Cat 3 plus Smart House wiring and Seller provides 1 year Hm Warranty including a Mosquito/Insect Misting spray system for the rear yard. Parkside Community area features Recreation, Restaurants, Shopping, local Hospital, Schools & Library. Community Clubhouse, Pool, Tennis Courts, Picnic Pavilion with Grills, Playground & Soccer Field. Quick response to tour & an awesome Property for your Family to come Home to !
- MLS® #O5724526
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,060
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Playground, Pool, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Irregular, Level, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market20
- Address8537 Geddes Loop
- AreaOrlando/Dr. Phillips/Bay Vista
- SubdivisionParkside Ph 1
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32836
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySand Lake Elem
- MiddleSouthwest Middle
- HighDr. Phillips High
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives Central Fl
Price Change History for 8537 Geddes Loop, Orlando, FL (MLS® #O5724526)
|Price Reduced (from $759,500)||$745,000||$14,500 (1.91%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2018 at 8:00am EDT.