7919 Bayflower Way, Orlando
Charming One Story Home in the heart of Dr. Phillips in the Highly Desirable Community of Sand Lake Cove. UPDATES INCLUDE ~ 2018 NEW Exterior Paint ~ 2017 NEW Garage Door Opener (can be controlled by cell phone) ~ 2015 NEW Wood Flooring in Formal Dining & Living Room ~ 2015 NEW Carpet in Family Room and Bedrooms ~ 2014 NEW Range & Microwave ~ 2013 NEW Double Pane & Double Hung Low-e Windows ~ 2013 NEW Family Room Slider Door ~ 2013 NEW Roof ~ 2013 NEW Washer & Dryer ~ 2011 NEW Refrigerator ~ 2010 NEW AC & Thermostat ~ 2010 NEW Dishwasher. This 4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom Home has 2,407 sq ft offers an Open and 3 Way Split Floor Plan. The Master Suite is Separated on one side of the Home and has an Area that can be used as an Office. The Secondary Bedrooms and a Bathroom are on the Opposite Side of the Home near the Front and the 4th Bedroom and Bathroom is tucked away at the back of the Home. Kitchen features Solid Wood Cabinets, an Eat-In Breakfast Bar & Nook which adjoins the Spacious Family Room. Enjoy Outdoor Florida Living at its best as you exit through the Slider Door & Relax on the Covered Lanai. The Home sits on a Stunning Lot with Outstanding Curb Appeal and the Hedge in the Backyard will provide complete PRIVACY for your Relaxation. Fantastic location just minutes to Shopping, Restaurant Row, Theme Parks and Dr Phillips Park. Easy Access to Major Roads, Airports and Downtown. Don’t Miss this Phenomenal Home, in a Sought-After Location with Great Schools! *One Year Home Warranty Provided*
- MLS® #O5720419
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,407
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Shutters
- Days on Market92
- Address7919 Bayflower Way
- AreaOrlando/Dr. Phillips/Bay Vista
- SubdivisionSand Lake Cove Ph 01
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32836
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementarySand Lake Elem
- MiddleSouthwest Middle
- HighDr. Phillips High
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives Central Fl
Price Change History for 7919 Bayflower Way, Orlando, FL (MLS® #O5720419)
|Price Reduced (from $389,500)||$379,900||$9,600 (2.46%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2018 at 8:14pm EDT.