7661 Blue Quail Ln, Orlando
UNDER CONSTRUCTION. The Tuscany is a 5 bedroom, 4 and one half bathroom, two story home. This showstopper is the entertainers dream. A breezeway leads to a large, secluded courtyard perfect for greeting guests and mingling. On one side of the grand entry way is a private study and on the other a large formal dining room. The center of the home features a rotunda with a graceful staircase. The spacious kitchen features a large walk-in pantry and storage space, and a breakfast room. The large kitchen island overlooks the family room. The family room is light and bright with plenty of windows. The main floor is home to the spacious owner's suite with a sitting room, a spa-like owner's bath, and walk-in closet fit for a fashionista. A private guest suite with its own exterior entrance allows your guests to come and go as they please. Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, each with walk in closets. A game room provides space for playing and watching movies. Havencrest is an intimate enclave of new homes nestled between the Dr. Phillips and Windermere communities of Orange County FL. From this highly desirable location, you’ll be just minutes from great A-rated schools, shopping, services, top-medical facilities, upscale eateries and recreation. You’ll also have easy access to the 408 Toll, Interstate 4 and the Apopka-Vineland Road, ensuring convenient commutes to major employment centers. Builder warranty! (Disclaimer: Some/All the photos are stock/renderings of the home.)
- MLS® #O5714949
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,959
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCourtyard, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Gas, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingOff Street
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Lot - Irregular, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- RoofSlate, Tile
- Days on Market156
- Address7661 Blue Quail Ln
- AreaOrlando/Metrowest/Orlo Vista
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32835
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWindy Ridge Elem
- MiddleChain of Lakes Middle
- HighOlympia High
- Listing OfficeTaylor Morrison Realty Of Fl Inc
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2019 at 12:30am EST.