11055 Bridge House Rd, Windermere
MASTERPIECE ON THE BUTLER CHAIN! Featuring over 10,000 square feet of exquisitely appointed interior living space, on over two privately gated acres with panoramic views of the famed Lake Butler, this spectacular residence will captivate at every turn. Enchanting lake views and spacious indoor-outdoor living spaces, united by wall of sliding glass doors, create a seamless connection to the 365 feet of private water frontage. Terraced patios, swim-up pool bar, natural rock waterfall, private dock and meandering pool evoke a private resort and blend perfectly with the natural Florida surroundings. Inside, open entertaining spaces are graced with the highest standards of materials, such as Tuscan cassia scuro flooring, custom light fixtures and European appliances. A voluminous first-floor owner's retreat beckons with large entry hall, dark oak flooring, 2 fireplaces, private living room with custom morning bar, and a sliding wall of glass, opening to multiple private terraces. COMPLETELY REMODELED, the second story offers three generously appointed ensuite bedrooms plus media room. The estate is also graced with distinctive details such as 5 fireplaces, an elevator, wine room, private office and more. A stand-alone guest house in the rear of the estate has been completely renovated and features views of Lake Butler. Minutes from Orlando's world-class attractions and a short drive to the international airport, come enjoy this elevated living experience in one of Florida's most prominent locations.
- MLS® #O5711522
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage10,452
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public
- FeaturesGated Community, Security, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market295
- Address11055 Bridge House Rd
- SubdivisionReserve At Lake Butler Sound 45/120
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34786
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWindermere Elem
- MiddleBridgewater Middle
- HighWindermere High School
- Listing OfficeLakeside Realty Windermere Inc
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 26th, 2019 at 2:00pm EDT.