1051 Jack Nicklaus Ct, Kissimmee
Luxurious custom home behind the gates of Bear’s Den at Reunion. World class destination 10 minutes from Walt Disney World with access to 3 golf courses, a tennis complex, water park, restaurants and community events. The impressive Clubhouse at Bear’s Den now under construction will feature a club restaurant, patio seating, fully stocked pro shop, men’s and women’s locker rooms, and a well-equipped exercise room. Custom home built by Encore offers exceptional detail and outstanding craftsmanship. This transitional home will have 7 bedrooms, 7.5 bathrooms with an in home theater room, game room and is located on the Golden Bear Park. This artfully designed home features two luxury suites on the first floor with walk in closets, and open family room and dining room concept. The gourmet kitchen has an over sized quartz island that features seating for seven, and a butlers pantry. Outside will have a custom designed pool with heated spa and travertine deck.
- MLS® #O5711133
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,410
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesGated Community, Maintenance Free, Gated Community, Golf Community, Park, Pool
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Park View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeLa Rosa Realty, Llc
- Address1051 Jack Nicklaus Ct
- SubdivisionReunion West Fairways 17 & 18 A Replat
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesMaster Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market229
Price Change History for 1051 Jack Nicklaus Ct, Kissimmee, FL (MLS® #O5711133)
|Price Increased||$1,896,854||$167,954 (9.71%)|
|Price Increased (from $1,601,810)||$1,728,900||$127,090 (7.93%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 26th, 2019 at 2:30pm EDT.